- 1). Turn off the power on the USB device (if there is a power option). This can range from printers and scanners to USB flash drives.
- 2). Remove the USB cable (or device) from the USB port on the computer. Wait a few moments before doing anything else.
- 3). Plug the USB cable into one of the USB ports on the system. If there is no power buttons on the item (such as the flash drives) the computer states it has detected the device.
- 4). Push the "Power" button on the USB hardware. Momentarily, the computer presents a window, stating it has detected and recognized the connected computer hardware.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us