- 1). Connect your USB drive to your machine. Simply plug it into an available USB port.
- 2). Install GParted. You can use the terminal to install GParted by typing sudo apt-get install Gparted or you can use Add/Remove program.
- 3). Run GParted. In the terminal, type sudo GParted. Or choose GParted from the Applications | System Tools menu.
- 4). Click the GParted menu at the top of the screen. Select "Devices" and choose your USB Drive.
- 5). Click "Device." Click "Create Partition Table" and choose the type of table. GPT works best with Linux.
- 6). Select an unused portion of the drive. Click "New." This will open the partition setup interface.
- 7). Choose partition size, file system and label. Use the capacity of the disk for partition size if you want a single partition. Choose a different size if you'd like to make several partitions. Choose FAT32 for your file system if you'll also be using this drive on a Windows machine as well. Choose HFS or HFS+ to make the drive readable by a Macintosh. Choose ext2 or ext3 for best compatibility with Fedora.
- 8). Click "Apply." Wait for the process to complete. Your drive is ready to use.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us