- The most obvious and straightforward advantage of wireless Internet access is that there are not any wires, which can be tangled up, to work around.
- Wireless Internet connections that are not properly set up can be insecure. Be sure to set up a password to your network.
- Wireless Internet access provides great freedom and convenience. You are no longer bound to your home when you find yourself in need of an Internet connection.
- Many establishments have Wi-Fi hot spots for travelers to use, however, most of them will charge a fee for usage.
- Generally, the cost of wireless Internet access costs more than wired Internet access when setting it up in your home.
- Wireless Internet access uses high-speed Internet technology to connect to the Internet. Your surfing and download speeds are often much faster than wired service.