- 1). Click on the Internet icon on the main menu of the phone. A keyboard will pop up. If you are holding the phone vertically, the keyboard will display on the bottom half of the screen. If you hold the phone sideways, it will display a larger QWERTY screen across the bottom.
- 2). Put your finger on the screen and quickly swipe it down, starting at the top of the keyboard's screen and ending at the bottom of the screen. Go to "Menu > Hide Keyboard" as an alternative to the finger swipe.
- 3). Swipe your finger upward from the bottom to the top of the screen to re-display the keyboard, or go to "Menu > Show Keyboard."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us