- 1). Click on the Internet icon on the main menu of the phone. A keyboard will pop up. If you are holding the phone vertically, the keyboard will display on the bottom half of the screen. If you hold the phone sideways, it will display a larger QWERTY screen across the bottom.
- 2). Put your finger on the screen and quickly swipe it down, starting at the top of the keyboard's screen and ending at the bottom of the screen. Go to "Menu > Hide Keyboard" as an alternative to the finger swipe.
- 3). Swipe your finger upward from the bottom to the top of the screen to re-display the keyboard, or go to "Menu > Show Keyboard."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us