- 1). Click on the Internet icon on the main menu of the phone. A keyboard will pop up. If you are holding the phone vertically, the keyboard will display on the bottom half of the screen. If you hold the phone sideways, it will display a larger QWERTY screen across the bottom.
- 2). Put your finger on the screen and quickly swipe it down, starting at the top of the keyboard's screen and ending at the bottom of the screen. Go to "Menu > Hide Keyboard" as an alternative to the finger swipe.
- 3). Swipe your finger upward from the bottom to the top of the screen to re-display the keyboard, or go to "Menu > Show Keyboard."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us