- 1). Click on the Internet icon on the main menu of the phone. A keyboard will pop up. If you are holding the phone vertically, the keyboard will display on the bottom half of the screen. If you hold the phone sideways, it will display a larger QWERTY screen across the bottom.
- 2). Put your finger on the screen and quickly swipe it down, starting at the top of the keyboard's screen and ending at the bottom of the screen. Go to "Menu > Hide Keyboard" as an alternative to the finger swipe.
- 3). Swipe your finger upward from the bottom to the top of the screen to re-display the keyboard, or go to "Menu > Show Keyboard."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us