- 1). Add the "Developer" tab to the menu ribbon if you haven't already done so. Do this by clicking on the "File" tab on the left end of the menu ribbon. Click on "Options" and then on "Customize Ribbon" in the categories pane. Select "Developer" from the list of main tabs and then click "OK." The "Developer" tab should now appear in the ribbon.
- 2). Click on the Developer tab and then on "Visual Basic" to open the Visual Basic Editor window.
- 3). Insert the following line into your macro's code to use VB script to autofit cells in Excel:
The information in parentheses after "Worksheets" is the name of your worksheet (usually "Sheet1"). The information in the parentheses after "Range" is the range of columns or rows or the single cell you want to autofit. You can change "Columns" to "Rows" if you want to autofit the height of the cell(s) rather than the width.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us