- 1). Open your Outlook 2000 client. Click the "Tools" main menu item at the top and choose "Options." In the "Mail Delivery" tab, click "Reconfigure Mail Support."
- 2). Select "Corporate Workgroup." This changes the mode in which Outlook runs, which is required for dual support with WinFax Pro. Click "Next" and click "Yes" in the warning prompt.
- 3). Restart Outlook. Click the "Tools" menu item again and select "Options." Click "Services." In this tab, click "Add" to add the WinFax Pro client to the Outlook software.
- 4). Select "WinFax Pro" in the selection list and click "OK." Restart Outlook for the changes to take effect.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us