- 1). Open your Outlook 2000 client. Click the "Tools" main menu item at the top and choose "Options." In the "Mail Delivery" tab, click "Reconfigure Mail Support."
- 2). Select "Corporate Workgroup." This changes the mode in which Outlook runs, which is required for dual support with WinFax Pro. Click "Next" and click "Yes" in the warning prompt.
- 3). Restart Outlook. Click the "Tools" menu item again and select "Options." Click "Services." In this tab, click "Add" to add the WinFax Pro client to the Outlook software.
- 4). Select "WinFax Pro" in the selection list and click "OK." Restart Outlook for the changes to take effect.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us