- 1). Buy more minutes and save. The more minutes you buy at one time, the lower the cost will be per minute. For example, as of August 2010, if you purchase 300 prepaid phone minutes for $18 with AT&T, that breaks down to $.06 per minute. If you purchase 1,000 minutes for $40 you get a better deal because that breaks down to $.04 per minute.
- 2). Decide what features you need with your phone service. Get rid of any additional phone features that are not included with your basic service. These features normally include basic voicemail, call forwarding, call waiting, caller ID and nationwide long distance. Internet access, text and instant messaging are a few features that will cost additional money.
- 3). Purchase a prepaid unlimited cell phone plan with AT&T. With a pay-as-you-go plan, you get unlimited talk time and text for a flat rate. This rate is good for 30 days as long as you don't let your account expire. Your unlimited talk and text plan must be renewed every 30 days or your account will default to AT&T's $.25 per minute standard rate plan.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us