- 1). Buy more minutes and save. The more minutes you buy at one time, the lower the cost will be per minute. For example, as of August 2010, if you purchase 300 prepaid phone minutes for $18 with AT&T, that breaks down to $.06 per minute. If you purchase 1,000 minutes for $40 you get a better deal because that breaks down to $.04 per minute.
- 2). Decide what features you need with your phone service. Get rid of any additional phone features that are not included with your basic service. These features normally include basic voicemail, call forwarding, call waiting, caller ID and nationwide long distance. Internet access, text and instant messaging are a few features that will cost additional money.
- 3). Purchase a prepaid unlimited cell phone plan with AT&T. With a pay-as-you-go plan, you get unlimited talk time and text for a flat rate. This rate is good for 30 days as long as you don't let your account expire. Your unlimited talk and text plan must be renewed every 30 days or your account will default to AT&T's $.25 per minute standard rate plan.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us