- 1). Buy more minutes and save. The more minutes you buy at one time, the lower the cost will be per minute. For example, as of August 2010, if you purchase 300 prepaid phone minutes for $18 with AT&T, that breaks down to $.06 per minute. If you purchase 1,000 minutes for $40 you get a better deal because that breaks down to $.04 per minute.
- 2). Decide what features you need with your phone service. Get rid of any additional phone features that are not included with your basic service. These features normally include basic voicemail, call forwarding, call waiting, caller ID and nationwide long distance. Internet access, text and instant messaging are a few features that will cost additional money.
- 3). Purchase a prepaid unlimited cell phone plan with AT&T. With a pay-as-you-go plan, you get unlimited talk time and text for a flat rate. This rate is good for 30 days as long as you don't let your account expire. Your unlimited talk and text plan must be renewed every 30 days or your account will default to AT&T's $.25 per minute standard rate plan.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us