2. Now, you have to decide how much money should be spending in placing bets. Generally, the minimum and maximum bets are posted on the game table already and you need to choose a value between the upper and lower amount.
3. If you were a new player then it would be better to choose tables where bet amount is quite low. This is because such players are not well versed with ticks and tactics and they do not end up losing much of their money.
4. These days, color codes are used on casino tables for determining the bet amount. It is true that the color and its meaning might change from one casino to other. Mostly, red color is for $5, green stands for $25, and black stands for $100. These values are for minimum bets.
5. One thing that most of the players might not observe is numbers of deck of cards available on the blackjack table. If the game were being played using multiple decks of cards then it would be beneficial for the house. On the other hand, if fewer decks of cards are being used for playing the game then players get an edge over the house.
6. Once you have chosen the table for playing the game take a seat and settle down. Make sure that you do not interrupt the game in between. Afterwards, wait until the time the game breaks. At this point of time, you can buy chips from the dealer at the table and start playing the game.
7. Afterwards, the dealer would start shuffling the cards so that it can be dealt amongst players. You should place the betting money at the table in front of you. Wait until the dealer exchange the money into chips to be used during the game.
8. Once you have the chips in your hands you can look at them carefully. Make sure that you know the value of chips before placing any bet in the game. If you have any confusion regarding the rules or value of chips then do not hesitate in asking the dealer about it. Once you are clear with all terms and rules it is time to start placing the bets.