- 1). Go to Microsoft Access and open the database file you want to customize. Click on "Forms" under "Objects" to display the forms in the database.
- 2). Choose the form you want to update and switch to "Design" view. Select the label on the form and click on the "Fill, Back Color" button from the toolbar to open it. Then browse to the color you want and pick it. To change the border color for your label, click on the "Line/Border Color" button and find the color you want.
- 3). Do the same for other labels on the form. You can give each label a color of its own if you like.
- 4). Change the colors of the text for your label to match your taste, especially if the text is not visible or if it clashes with other colors. To change text colors, first select the label that includes the text and then click on the "Font/Fore Color" button in the toolbar.
- 5). Choose your text color. Repeat Step 4 to update your other text label colors.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us