- 1). Remove all objects from the surface of the concrete floor.
- 2). Sweep or vacuum up all dirt and debris from the floor.
- 3). Pour the degreaser onto the concrete floor and allow it to settle for 15 minutes.
- 4). Scrub the floor vigorously with a stiff, plastic-bristled brush to remove any oil stains and marks from the surface.
- 5). Rinse the floor with a garden hose and allow the surface to dry completely before continuing the project.
- 6). Pour the latex primer into a paint tray and apply a single, even coat of the primer onto the concrete surface with a paint roller. Allow the primer to dry overnight.
- 7). Identify the low spots in the surface. It is important that you locate the unlevel spots first before applying the compound so that you can work quickly on those spots.
- 8). Mix the self-leveling compound and cold tap water quickly in the plastic bucket with a trowel. Read the side of the compound package for the proper ratio of water and the desired consistency.
- 9). Pour the compound into the low spots on the concrete floor and gently smooth over with a trowel. Work quickly, because the compound will fully cure within 30 minutes of application. You can apply your flooring material to the concrete 24 hours after application of the compound.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us