- 1). Connect the computer to the converter box using the USB cable. Plug in one end of the cable to the port on the side of the converter box and the other to any port not being used on the PC.
- 2). Match and connect the colored plugs on each end of the AV composite cable with the inputs on the converter box and the output jacks on the VCR.
- 3). Place the software CD that comes with the converter box in the computer's drive tray. Wait a moment for the disc to load and display on the computer screen, then install the software by clicking each button on the screen as it appears. Restart the computer when the CD finishes.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us