- 1). Open 3D Studio Max. Select "File" and click "Open." In the dialog box, browse to the file with the model you want to work with and open it.
- 2). Go to the menu at the top and click in the "Help" drop-down. You will seem a number of options, including "Essential Skills Movies," which show you some of the basics of using the tools; "How-to Movies," which provide information on how to use the tools to accomplish particular tasks; and "Tutorials," which is a computer manual containing many different projects that will help you learn the process as a whole.
- 3). Choose the document type you need and click to select it. In each case, you will be presented with a dialog that lets you choose a particular topic or tutorial. Pick the one you want.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us