- 1). Set up the frame for your balloon arch according to your height and width measurements. Set the frame in its permanent location, if at all possible. You can lay it on its side to make it easier to attach the balloons.
- 2). Measure enough nylon line for your arch, if you are using helium. Allow extra to tie off the ends.
- 3). Cut a hole in the piece of cardboard the desired width of an inflated balloon. As you blow up balloons, place them in the hole to make sure the balloons are a uniform size.
- 4). Inflate two balloons by the method you prefer. Tie the ends together. Blow up two more balloons. Tie them together. Twist the four balloons together into a cluster. If you a using multiple colors, pair the correct colors together as you work.
- 5). Start at one of the arch's frame. Attach the balloon cluster to the frame for air-filled balloons. Attach helium-filled balloons to the nylon cord.
- 6). Repeat the previous step until the arch is complete. Snug each cluster of balloons closely together.
- 7). Set the arch frame upright, if you worked on the arch with it on its side. Anchor the helium balloon arch to weights on either end.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Family & Relationships" Categories
Stay With Us