- 1). Click on the "Start" menu and open "Control Panel," then select "Programs."
- 2). Open the "Use an Older Program" icon. A wizard designated to help with compatibility will automatically appear onscreen.
- 3). Click on "Next" to choose your Scanjet 3300 C from the supported devices list. Click on the "Finish" button. This procedure allows your Scanjet 3300 C to operate in a Windows Vista mode that imitates Windows XP. Your Scanjet 3300 C believes your computer to be running Windows XP and it will operate accordingly.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us