- 1). Click on the "Start" menu and open "Control Panel," then select "Programs."
- 2). Open the "Use an Older Program" icon. A wizard designated to help with compatibility will automatically appear onscreen.
- 3). Click on "Next" to choose your Scanjet 3300 C from the supported devices list. Click on the "Finish" button. This procedure allows your Scanjet 3300 C to operate in a Windows Vista mode that imitates Windows XP. Your Scanjet 3300 C believes your computer to be running Windows XP and it will operate accordingly.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us