- 1). Check to see if the post you've made edits to is set to "Public" and isn't saved as a draft. Make the post visible to the public so Feedburner can pick up those changes.
- 2). Wait approximately half an hour for your feed to update. According to Feedburner, they "ping" feeds every thirty minutes. Log into Feedburner once half an hour has passed and check your feed. Compare the way your post appears on your "feed" and how it looks on your site. If for any reason the "feed" hasn't updated or you need it done in a hurry, you can "ping" your site manually.
- 3). Log into Feedburner and navigate to the manual "ping" page by typing "feedburner.com/fb/a/ping" into your browser bar. Type your web address in the field available and click on the "Ping Feedburner" button.
- 4). Return to your Feedburner dashboard if the options above haven't worked. Click on the "Troubleshootize" tab at the top of your dashboard and then scroll down to the middle of the page.
- 5). Click on the "Resync Now" button to resync your blog with Feedburner. Note that resyncing your Feedburner "feed" will clear the cached version of your posts and replace them with your newer, updated information.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us