- 1). Clean your grill after it has cooled down. Start with a wire brush and clean the grates in a back and forth motion. Use soapy water and a cloth to wipe down the excess grit. Rinse down and repeat the process as needed. You will want to make sure the grill is cool and then scrub the grates with a stiff wire brush. Wipe off residue with soapy water and a clean cloth and then rinse with clean water.
- 2). Most likely your outdoor kitchen will have cabinets, counter tops and appliances. You can use an all-purpose cleaner to remove any dirt, grime or grit. Using a clean rag, wipe down the refrigerator and cabinet surfaces with a cleaner that is safe to use on counter top surfaces.. In areas where small corners are, use a small one- to two-inch scrub brush--or a toothbrush will do. Rinse with soap and water and wipe down.
- 3). Once the surface areas have been cleaned, sweep the flooring area and pick up the dirt in a dustpan. You can use a disinfectant on the flooring or deck. With most outdoor flooring materials, you can spray with a hose or a pressure washer to get stubborn dirt, grease or spills off.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Health And Fitness For Women
- Natural Cure For Anxiety Attacks - Time to Cure Anxiety Attacks the Natural Way
- Ham Squash Skillet
- Give Gift Baskets And Surprise Them
- Do You Work By Moon Light?
- How Can I Eat More and Weigh Less?
- CNA Exam – Training Our Medical Industry
- Fun Gift Ideas for Kids Who Like to Cook
- Essential Strategies For Eradicating Excess Fat
- Lose Weight Quickly and Easily - Be Naturally Slim
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us