- 1). Clean your grill after it has cooled down. Start with a wire brush and clean the grates in a back and forth motion. Use soapy water and a cloth to wipe down the excess grit. Rinse down and repeat the process as needed. You will want to make sure the grill is cool and then scrub the grates with a stiff wire brush. Wipe off residue with soapy water and a clean cloth and then rinse with clean water.
- 2). Most likely your outdoor kitchen will have cabinets, counter tops and appliances. You can use an all-purpose cleaner to remove any dirt, grime or grit. Using a clean rag, wipe down the refrigerator and cabinet surfaces with a cleaner that is safe to use on counter top surfaces.. In areas where small corners are, use a small one- to two-inch scrub brush--or a toothbrush will do. Rinse with soap and water and wipe down.
- 3). Once the surface areas have been cleaned, sweep the flooring area and pick up the dirt in a dustpan. You can use a disinfectant on the flooring or deck. With most outdoor flooring materials, you can spray with a hose or a pressure washer to get stubborn dirt, grease or spills off.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Torwin's Home Makeover With The Simple Installation Of Windows And Doors In Toronto
- Persians and Orientals - Fine Rug Cleaning
- Plumbing Tips and Tricks
- How to Remodel Tubs & Showers
- The Types of Maintenance Oils for Air Compressors
- Replacement Windows Stafford | 8 Frequently Asked Questions For Replacement Windows Stafford
- Making A Homemade Compost Bin Allows You To Refine Your System
- How to Trim Okra Leaves
- How to Landscape With Bamboo
- Lawn mower repairs Sydney – possible and affordable
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us