- 1). Cut the plastic garbage bags into continuous long 2-inch-wide strips with the scissors, beginning at the top of the bag and coiling around it.
- 2). Tie the ends of all six strips to the top of the wire hanger under the hook. Divide the strips in half. Braid three strips down one side of the hanger, passing the strips over and under and incorporating the hanger wire. Cover the corner edge and braid half of the bottom hanger wire.
- 3). Braid the remaining three strips down the opposite side of the hanger, ending at the middle of the bottom wire. Tie the strips ends to the opposite braid strip ends, trimming excess fabric neatly with the scissors.
- 4). Tie one end of one package of satin seam binding to the top of the hanger under the hook. Wrap the seam binding neatly over the plastic braid. Add additional seam binding by sewing the ends together with the needle and thread. End by tying the seam binding end to the top of the hanger.
- 5). Cut a 7-inch piece of seam binding and tie it to the top of the hanger in a decorative bow, under the hook, to complete the puffy satin hanger.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Nail Fungus Topical Treatment - Does it Work?
- Spiritual Affirmation - Healing Your Inner Self With Spiritual Affirmations
- How Can I Lose Fat Fast? - Tips and Advice to Burn Fat and Get a Slim and Sexy Body
- Jean-Christophe Novelli
- Simple Cheese Soup with Bacon
- How Does a Diamond Ring Wrap Enhance a Ring?
- Lose 20 Pounds in One Month - 3 Quick Tips
- Keeping a Healthy Body Despite Busy Schedule
- Frequently Asked Questions About Cookware and Other Related Accessories
- Whatever They Told You About Green Coffee Extract Is Dead Wrong... And Here"s Why
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us