- 1). Cut the plastic garbage bags into continuous long 2-inch-wide strips with the scissors, beginning at the top of the bag and coiling around it.
- 2). Tie the ends of all six strips to the top of the wire hanger under the hook. Divide the strips in half. Braid three strips down one side of the hanger, passing the strips over and under and incorporating the hanger wire. Cover the corner edge and braid half of the bottom hanger wire.
- 3). Braid the remaining three strips down the opposite side of the hanger, ending at the middle of the bottom wire. Tie the strips ends to the opposite braid strip ends, trimming excess fabric neatly with the scissors.
- 4). Tie one end of one package of satin seam binding to the top of the hanger under the hook. Wrap the seam binding neatly over the plastic braid. Add additional seam binding by sewing the ends together with the needle and thread. End by tying the seam binding end to the top of the hanger.
- 5). Cut a 7-inch piece of seam binding and tie it to the top of the hanger in a decorative bow, under the hook, to complete the puffy satin hanger.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us