- 1). Add ice to a Collins glass. The ice can fill no more than half the glass.
- 2). Fill 1/4 of the glass with Pimms No. 1.
- 3). Fill 1/3 of the glass with lemonade.
- 4). Fill 1/4 of the glass with passion fruit juice.
- 5). Add a dash of cranberry juice. A dash usually equals no more than four drops from the bottle spout. The cranberry juice mostly adds color, there won't be enough in the drink for you to taste much of it.
- 6). Decorate the remaining space in the glass with a handful of fruit slices from any fruit.
- 7). Stick a cucumber slice on the glass and serve. Do not serve an overflowing glass since it may spill.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Family & Relationships" Categories
Stay With Us