- 1). Add ice to a Collins glass. The ice can fill no more than half the glass.
- 2). Fill 1/4 of the glass with Pimms No. 1.
- 3). Fill 1/3 of the glass with lemonade.
- 4). Fill 1/4 of the glass with passion fruit juice.
- 5). Add a dash of cranberry juice. A dash usually equals no more than four drops from the bottle spout. The cranberry juice mostly adds color, there won't be enough in the drink for you to taste much of it.
- 6). Decorate the remaining space in the glass with a handful of fruit slices from any fruit.
- 7). Stick a cucumber slice on the glass and serve. Do not serve an overflowing glass since it may spill.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Family & Relationships" Categories
Stay With Us