- 1). Download Audacity for Windows. There is a precompiled base installation available.
- 2). Install the necessary Audacity plugins. These are not installed by default. You will need the LAME MP3 encoder to export mp3 files. You will need the FFmpeg library to export m4r ringtones, as the iPhone requires.
- 3). Import your audio file into Audacity. Click "Project" then "Import Audio" to import your source audio file.
- 4). Edit your ringtone. Audacity is a full-feature audio editor. For example, you can trim the start and stop points, equalize the sound, or even create loops.
- 5). Export your audio file into the appropriate ringtone format. This format varies from manufacturer to manufacturer and device to device. You may need to consult additional documentation. Common formats include mp3, WAV, and m4r.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Where Are Good Teenager Survey Taking Opportunities?
- For Quality Tooth Whitening, Houston Counts On Dr. Palmira Testa
- MLM Marketing Help - The Critical Keys You Need To Look For
- Advertising Agencies in NJ - Information and Facts
- Why Bus Graphics is a Better Deal for Advertisers
- Internet Marketing Mentoring and Coaching Center Review
- Great Fitness Marketing Tips - Public Relations and Promotions
- Black Friday Promotion Ideas
- Greatest Low-cost Vehicles for under USD5000
- Building Traffic and Making Sales
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us