- 1). Address the letter to the parents by name. For example, Dear Mr. and Mrs. Jones.
- 2). Note the child's name and the effective date of the termination in the first sentence, stating:
Effective on January 2, 2011, we will no longer be able to provide care for your child, William Jones.
- 3). Explain the reason you are terminating your services, for example:
We are terminating our services because we have not received payment from you for three weeks, and according to our contract with you, two weeks' missed payment is cause for dismissal.
- 4). Note the date the notice was given to the parents below the reason, and express that you gave them notice in order for them to find another childcare provider.
- 5). Sign the letter "Sincerely," followed by your full name.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us