- 1). Address the letter to the parents by name. For example, Dear Mr. and Mrs. Jones.
- 2). Note the child's name and the effective date of the termination in the first sentence, stating:
Effective on January 2, 2011, we will no longer be able to provide care for your child, William Jones.
- 3). Explain the reason you are terminating your services, for example:
We are terminating our services because we have not received payment from you for three weeks, and according to our contract with you, two weeks' missed payment is cause for dismissal.
- 4). Note the date the notice was given to the parents below the reason, and express that you gave them notice in order for them to find another childcare provider.
- 5). Sign the letter "Sincerely," followed by your full name.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us