Tools & Resources
- 10 Worst Cities for Asthma
- How to Use a Nebulizer
- Natural Cure for Asthma?
- Identify Your Asthma Triggers
- Signs of an Asthma Attack
- Assess Your Asthma Symptoms
Medical ReferenceRelated to Asthma
- Asthma Treatments for Children
Learn more from WebMD about asthma treatments for children, including nebulizers, inhalers, and more.
- Treating Asthma in Children
WebMD provides an overview of asthma treatments for children.
- Asthma in Children: 12 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
Your child’s doctor is a vital resource for all your questions about asthma in children. WebMD provides a list of key questions to ask at your next appointment.
- What Is Allergic Asthma?
Learn more about allergic asthma, what causes it, the symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
- Treatment Options for Allergy-Triggered Asthma
If you're one of the millions of Americans who have allergic asthma, treatments can help you live a full and active life.
- Exercising When You Have Allergic Asthma
Exercise is good for you, and you can exercise safely, even with allergic asthma. A little planning is all it takes to help you breathe easier and stay in shape.
- Allergy Tests and Asthma
Allergy tests can find the exact cause of your allergy and asthma symptoms. Learn more about allergy tests.
- Managing Your Child's Asthma at School
If your child has asthma, it's important that his school knows how to recognize and treat symptoms. WebMD explains how to put together an asthma action plan to make sure your child is safe at school.
- Asthma and Sulfite Allergies
WebMD explains the risks of sulfite allergies for people with asthma -- and some tips for preventing a life-threatening allergic reaction.
- Asthma Prevention When You Have Allergies
Learn more from WebMD about avoiding some of the most common allergens to prevent asthma with allergies.
Displaying 1 - 10of 190 Articles Page1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next>>