- 1). Locate the "Computer" icon on your Asus desktop.
- 2). Right-click on this icon.
- 3). Click "Properties."
- 4). Click "Device Manager."
- 5). Right-click on the "F5SL Bluetooth Adapter" listing in Device Manager and click "Properties." Click "Driver" and then "Roll Back Driver." This will uninstall whichever version of the F5SL Bluetooth driver you are currently using and install the last version that worked correctly on your computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us