- 1). Locate the "Computer" icon on your Asus desktop.
- 2). Right-click on this icon.
- 3). Click "Properties."
- 4). Click "Device Manager."
- 5). Right-click on the "F5SL Bluetooth Adapter" listing in Device Manager and click "Properties." Click "Driver" and then "Roll Back Driver." This will uninstall whichever version of the F5SL Bluetooth driver you are currently using and install the last version that worked correctly on your computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us