- 1). Read the directions for use on the Lysol cleaning product. Products such as disinfectant sprays and all-purpose cleaners, for example, can be applied directly to the floor. Concentrated cleaners, however, will need to be mixed with water first.
- 2). Apply the Lysol product to your floor. Use enough Lysol product to wet the floor completely.
- 3). Allow the cleaning product to stand for about 10 minutes to disinfect your floor. Then scrub any areas with debris or residue with a sponge or cloth.
- 4). Rinse the area clean with water and dry your floor thoroughly with a towel. If you air dry the floor, avoid walking on it until the water has evaporated.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- What Is a State Farm Utility Rating Credit?
- AIG Car Insurance For Your Specific Needs
- Auto Insurance Suggestions For Snowbirds
- Automobile Insurance - 9 Tips For Lowering Your Costs
- High Risk Auto Insurance Can Be Cheaper Than Many Think
- Why is Insuring a Teenage Driver Important?
- Safe Driver Insurance - Lowering Your Auto Insurance Rates
- What is Comprehensive Car Insurance? - The Main Types of Insurance Which You Must Know
- How To Buy The Right Car Insurance Policy For Your Family
- Consequences of Driving Without Car Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us