- 1). Read the directions for use on the Lysol cleaning product. Products such as disinfectant sprays and all-purpose cleaners, for example, can be applied directly to the floor. Concentrated cleaners, however, will need to be mixed with water first.
- 2). Apply the Lysol product to your floor. Use enough Lysol product to wet the floor completely.
- 3). Allow the cleaning product to stand for about 10 minutes to disinfect your floor. Then scrub any areas with debris or residue with a sponge or cloth.
- 4). Rinse the area clean with water and dry your floor thoroughly with a towel. If you air dry the floor, avoid walking on it until the water has evaporated.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us