- 1). Go to the Kyivstar website SMS page (see Resources).
- 2). Select the recipient's mobile number prefix code as well as his mobile number in the respective fields.
- 3). Select the characters set you want to use for sending the SMS.
- 4). Type the SMS message in the field labeled "Message." You can enter 120 characters at most.
- 5). Click the "Send" button to send the SMS.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us