- 1). Go to the Kyivstar website SMS page (see Resources).
- 2). Select the recipient's mobile number prefix code as well as his mobile number in the respective fields.
- 3). Select the characters set you want to use for sending the SMS.
- 4). Type the SMS message in the field labeled "Message." You can enter 120 characters at most.
- 5). Click the "Send" button to send the SMS.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us