- 1). Connect the external TV tuner card to a USB port on your computer.
- 2). Insert the driver installation CD into the computer, then follow the prompts of the installation wizard that loads onto the screen.
- 3). Eject the driver installation CD, then insert the provided software installation CD. Accept the end-user agreement once it loads onto the screen, then follow the prompts to install the software.
- 4). Plug the coaxial cable into the "Out" port on the Foxtel iQ, then attach the free end into the "In" port on the TV tuner.
- 5). Launch the installed software, then power on the Foxtel iQ and select the recorded content currently on the device's hard drive. Select the video you want to copy to your computer and press "Play" on the Foxtel iQ's remote control. Click "Record" on the computer program and the saved television show begins to record onto your computer. Click "Stop" at any time to stop the recording process.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us