- 1). Cut your herbs. Wash and dry gently if appropriate.
- 2). Remove the bottom leaves from the herb stem or branch.
- 3). Using string or rubber bands, bundle similar herbs in groups of five to 10 stems. Tie the bundles together at the top where there are no leaves.
- 4). Place your bundles upside down in paper bags containing a few holes for ventilation. Tie up the end of the paper bag.
- 5). Hang the bags in a warm, well ventilated area in your home. Check once a week, until your herbs are dried and ready to be stored.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time