- 1). Hook the signature pad into your computer's USB serial port if you haven't already done so. Wait for Windows to install the device drivers, which happens automatically. Once the device is ready to use, a message indicating this displays in the lower right corner of the Windows task bar.
- 2). Double-click the name of the PDF document to open it in Adobe Acrobat. Use the mouse to scroll down to the point in the document where the signature line is, and then hover your mouse over the left side of the signature line and just above it.
- 3). Sign the signature pad just as you would to complete an in-store credit card transaction. If the signature is too large or doesn't look right, hold down "Ctrl" and "X" to undo it, and then re-sign and attempt to do better.
- 4). Save the document once you're satisfied with the signature. Send it to the party who requested it to complete your obligation.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us