- 1). Hook the signature pad into your computer's USB serial port if you haven't already done so. Wait for Windows to install the device drivers, which happens automatically. Once the device is ready to use, a message indicating this displays in the lower right corner of the Windows task bar.
- 2). Double-click the name of the PDF document to open it in Adobe Acrobat. Use the mouse to scroll down to the point in the document where the signature line is, and then hover your mouse over the left side of the signature line and just above it.
- 3). Sign the signature pad just as you would to complete an in-store credit card transaction. If the signature is too large or doesn't look right, hold down "Ctrl" and "X" to undo it, and then re-sign and attempt to do better.
- 4). Save the document once you're satisfied with the signature. Send it to the party who requested it to complete your obligation.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us