- 1). Click "Info" from the "File" menu and choose "Account Settings."
- 2). Navigate to the "Email" tab.
- 3). Click "New," choose "Email Account," then click the "Next" button. This will begin setting up the new Hotmail email account.
- 4). Place a mark in the box next to "Manually configure server settings or additional server types," then click the "Next" button.
- 5). Click the "Internet E-Mail" option, then click the "Next" button.
- 6). Select "HTTP" from the "Add New E-Mail Account" server types, then click "Next."
- 7). Type your name and email address in the text boxes, then click "Next."
- 8). Select "Hotmail" from the "HTTP Service Provider" list. Outlook will automatically configure the server settings for using a Hotmail account.
- 9). Type your Hotmail username and password in the indicated text boxes.
Place a check in the box next to "Remember password."
Click the "Next" button, then click "Finish" to complete the account setup.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us