- 1). Scan your art, or photograph it if it's too large to scan, and put it on a disk in high-quality JPEG and GIF formats. Take this disc to a printing company such as Kinkos or an office supply store like Staples. Both of these places offer options for printing your art in different sizes and with finishes such as matte or gloss. Ask for a discount if you do quantity prints with one of these companies.
- 2). Use an online print-on-demand service. These services allow you to upload your work and design your art prints using built-in design tools (see Resources). You can make prints of your work as well as include your art on everything from coffee mugs to T-shirts.
- 3). Consider a local printing company that isn't part of a chain. Many times these printing companies can do your art print job cheaper than the big name chains can.
- 4). Frame your art prints. You can get picture frames of all sizes from a hobby shop. If you plan to make a lot of prints of the same piece of art and you want to ensure you have the same frame every time, ask the store manager about ordering plenty of stock and see about getting a quantity price.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Syndicating Versus MLM
- Hardship Letter to Stop Foreclosure - How to Write a Successful Hardship Letter to Stop Foreclosure
- How to Buy Baby Clothing Online?
- A Job Description for a Contract Attorney
- Africans bring their continent's style to the worldwide fashion scene
- Locating Beneficial, Inexpensive Car Insurance policy For Young Drivers
- Tis the Season to Make Money!
- Self Storage Rates - How Much Should You Pay For Self Storage?
- Foreclosure Cleaning Services - How to Start a Business Cleaning Foreclosed Homes
- Increase Your Repute Online With Guest Blog Posts
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us