- 1). Scan your art, or photograph it if it's too large to scan, and put it on a disk in high-quality JPEG and GIF formats. Take this disc to a printing company such as Kinkos or an office supply store like Staples. Both of these places offer options for printing your art in different sizes and with finishes such as matte or gloss. Ask for a discount if you do quantity prints with one of these companies.
- 2). Use an online print-on-demand service. These services allow you to upload your work and design your art prints using built-in design tools (see Resources). You can make prints of your work as well as include your art on everything from coffee mugs to T-shirts.
- 3). Consider a local printing company that isn't part of a chain. Many times these printing companies can do your art print job cheaper than the big name chains can.
- 4). Frame your art prints. You can get picture frames of all sizes from a hobby shop. If you plan to make a lot of prints of the same piece of art and you want to ensure you have the same frame every time, ask the store manager about ordering plenty of stock and see about getting a quantity price.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Google And Yahoo Internet Marketing Sueggstions For Serious Marketers Online
- The Impact Of Multinational Enterprises
- Dickies Boots: The Most Comfortable & Durable Work & Steel Toe Boots
- How Is the Brightness of an Electronic Message Center Measured?
- Diwali Corporate Gifts Baddi Offerings
- Webinar Wednesday #179
- Customized Stress Ball - Providing Stress Relief Through Marketing
- Easy Email Marketing Secrets
- The Red Ring Of Death Of Xbox 360
- Finally, A Truly Revolutionary Soft Multifocal Contact Lens for Dry Eyes!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us