- 1). Charge the battery before using the camera for the first time. Plug the battery station into an outlet. Insert the lithium ion battery into the slot, receptors down. The battery fully charges in three hours (while charging, the indicator light will be red). Charging is complete when the indicator light turns green. Remove the battery from the charger. Turn the camera upside down and push the battery chamber door open with your thumb. Slip the battery into the slot, receptors first. Close the battery door.
- 2). Turn the camera on by cocking the On/Off switch (located on the top right of the camera, encasing the shutter release button) counterclockwise to the On position.
- 3). Open the SD memory card slot (located on the lower right side of the camera). Insert the card with the label facing toward you (if you're holding the camera from behind) and the notched corner facing upward. If you don't have a memory card, utilize the camera's 32 megabytes of internal memory.
- 4). Take a picture by turning the camera On and turning the Function knob (located behind the shutter release button to the left) to Auto. Compose your image either through the View Finder or the LCD screen. Press the shutter release button down half-way. This will initialize the Autofocus feature, bringing your subject into focus. Refer to the AF/AE indicator light (located on the LCD screen and in the View Finder) to learn the status of the Autofocus procedure. A red light or a red AF/AE means Autofocus was unable to focus. Recompose your picture and try again. A green light means the camera is fully focused and ready to take the picture. Fully press the shutter release button and snap the shot.
- 5). Take a video by turning the camera to the On position and setting the Function knob to the Video Camera icon. Compose your image and press the shutter release button down completely. This will start the capture of footage. Press the shutter release button down again to stop recording video.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us