- 1). Grasp one of the fringes with the thumb, index and middle finger of your dominant hand. Do this right where the fringe connects to the no-sew blanket.
- 2). Wrap the fringe around your index and middle finger and bring it back around to your thumb.
- 3). Cross the end of the fringe over the circle you formed and back up through the inside of the circle.
- 4). Pull the end of the fringe through the circle, pushing the balloon knot snugly up to where the fringe and blanket are in contact. This forms a knot that gives the no-sew blanket a professional look.
- 5). Repeat the balloon knot on each piece of fringe, taking care to keep the knots close to the blanket section. Do this on all of the fringe. This knot does not unravel during laundering.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us