- 1). Turn off the evaporative cooler. Pull the electrical plug or trip the circuit breaker to the off position.
- 2). Remove the cooler pad frames as instructed in the owner's manual. Lean the frames against something sturdy, such as a fence or wall. Use a garden hose with a spray nozzle to gently rinse the pad frames and remove surface dust.
- 3). Place the pad frames on a flat surface. Note the placement of the pads to ensure you can replace them in the proper position in the frames later. Remove the pads from the frames, working carefully to avoid damaging the foam pads. Place the pads beside the frames.
- 4). Mix a mild detergent solution in a spray bottle. Saturate the pads with the soapy water, then gently turn them over and spray the other side. Let the pads soak while you spray the frames with soapy water and clean them with a sponge. If necessary, clean especially dirty pads with gentle thumb pressure only.
- 5). Rinse the pads and frames thoroughly. Examine each pad to be sure it is in good condition. Replace if necessary. For mineral deposits, spray full-strength vinegar on the pads and let them soak. Rinse thoroughly and examine the pads again. Replace pads that still have heavy deposits.
- 6). Reinstall the pads in the frames, making sure to position them correctly. Follow Dura-Cool installation instructions for your type of frame if in doubt. Reinstall the frames in the cooler.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us