- 1). Pour 1 tablespoon of liquid dishwashing soap into a medium-sized mixing bowl, and mix in 1 tablespoon of white vinegar with 2 cups of cool water.
- 2). Soak the clean cloth in the mixture and saturate the stain. According to Good Housekeeping, leave the solution on the stain for at least 30 minutes, then blot the area with the clean cloth every five minutes.
- 3). Dampen a new, clean cloth with cool water and wipe the stain. Blot the stain until the excess moisture is absorbed. Mix 1 tablespoon of the dishwashing soap into a new mixing bowl and pour 1 tablespoon of ammonia into the bowl.
- 4). Pour 2 cups of cool water into the mixing bowl and dip the dampened cloth in the bowl. Saturate the stain with the cleaning cloth and let the mixture set on the stain for 30 minutes.
- 5). Dampen a dry cleaning cloth with cool water and sponge the stain, according to Good Housekeeping. Blot the stain with a dry cloth until the stain is removed.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us