- 1). Combine 1 tbsp. vegetable oil, 1 cup of water, 1 cup of flour, 1 tsp. cream of tartar and ½ cup of salt in a saucepan.
- 2). Sit the saucepan on the stove top over low heat, and stir the ingredients until a soft dough ball forms.
- 3). Allow the dough to cool, and remove it from the saucepan.
- 4). Knead the dough ball on a floured surface to prevent it from sticking. Continue to knead it until it becomes elastic and smooth.
- 5). Remove the necks from three small balloons, and separate the dough ball into three equal sections. Roll each section into dough balls that will fit into the balloons. The more dough you add, the firmer the stress ball will become.
- 6). Insert the dough into the balloons. You will need to stretch the balloons open to press all the dough inside of them.
- 7). Insert each dough-filled balloon into a larger balloon with a neck attached (stretch the neck to make sure it fits), and tie the neck in a knot. This will protect the dough with an extra layer.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time