- 1). Place the first ball, which is the ball numbered "1", in the apex of the ball rack. The apex is the uppermost point of the triangle.
- 2). Center the first ball over the table's foot spot.
- 3). Place any two balls other than the 8-ball beneath the first ball.
- 4). Set the 8-ball in the center of the third row. Place one ball on either side of the 8-ball. It does not matter which balls you use here.
- 5). Place a striped ball on one end of the bottom row and a solid ball on the other end. Set the last three balls in between, in any order.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us