- 1). Start "Excel" and open the workbook that you want to import into.
- 2). Click "Edit" and then click "Import."
- 3). Click "Browse" to locate the workbook that contains the spreadsheet.
- 4). Double-click the workbook, and then select the spreadsheet from the list that appears.
- 5). Click "Entire Sheet."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us