- 1). Turn on your Motorola E815 Alltel phone and then press the "Menu" key.
- 2). Enter "073887" quickly right after you press the "Menu" key. You will access the Setup screen.
- 3). Enter "000000" into the "Security Code" field and then press the "OK" button on your phone to enter the Test Mode menu.
- 4). Select the "Web Session" option using the arrow keys on your phone and then press the "OK" button again.
- 5). Enter your new WAP key into the "Gateway IP 1" field and then press the "OK" button again. Turn your phone off and then turn it back on to return to the normal main menu.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us