- 1). Turn on the computer and the PSC 1410V. Boot up the computer's operating system, but do not plug a USB cable into either device.
- 2). Launch the computer's web browser, and navigate to the Hewlett Packard home page. Click on "Support and Drivers" at the top of the page, then type "PSC 1410V" in the text box and press the "Enter" key.
- 3). Click on the operating system your computer is running from the list that generates. Click on the plus symbol next to "Drivers," and click the "Full Version Drivers and Software" link to begin the download.
- 4). Click the "Run" button once the software has completely downloaded, launching the installation software. Follow the instructions on the screen, which vary depending on the computer's operating system, to complete the installation.
- 5). Plug the USB cable into the printer and computer when the software prompts you to do so.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us