- 1). Create a web form that allows you to submit a file for validation using Notepad or an HTML editor. The form needs to have a text field for you to enter the file name, a "Browse" button that allows you to select the file from your computer, and a "Submit" button. Modify the <form> tag in the HTML so that it points to a particular PHP file that validates the file upon submission. Save your HTML file.
- 2). Create the PHP script to validate the file. Open up a new file on Notepad or your HTML editor, and create a script that stores the document into a string using the "file_get_contents" function in PHP. Validate it using the "mb_detect_encoding" function and display the character encoding by using the following code:
echo mb_detect_encoding($str, "auto");
Save your PHP file.
- 3). Upload both your web form and your PHP file on your web server.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Grow Fast With Aviation Management Courses
- Reading Childrenâ€™s Books To Enlighten Minds
- APA Referencing Style
- What Are the Probabilities for Rolling Three Dice?
- Science Jeoporady Games
- How to Solve a Venn Diagram
- Math in the New Millennium
- Massage Schools Near Yucaipa, CA
- Schools for a Computer Science Major
- Engineering College Scholarships - Apply Today for $10,000 Scholarship
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us