- 1). Fill a cleaning bucket with 1 gallon warm water and 1/4 cup dish soap.
- 2). Dip your cleaning mop in the bucket, and squeeze the mop out two to three times until the mop is not dripping any water.
- 3). Wipe the mop over the granite floor, collecting the grease as you move along. The dish soap is a safe ingredient that quickly breaks apart the grease.
- 4). Dip the mop back into the bucket when you need an added cleaning boost. This removes much of the grease from the mop while absorbing fresh, soapy water.
- 5). Rinse out the bucket and fill it again with warm water. Dip the mop in the water and continue mopping the granite floors with only water, removing any leftover soap.
- 6). Dry the granite with a clean mop.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us