- 1). Click on the "Shopping" menu. Purchase items that adds stats such as "hotness" and "confidence," even if you don't like the outfits. Search the racks by clicking on them. Quests are another way to gain experience. If a quest means you have to spend money on an outfit, buy these items because the quests give you points.
- 2). Click on a party or a showdown. You need a specific level of hotness to attend the event. Go to the closet and pick clothes that increase hotness and confidence.
- 3). Attend the party and participate in as many showdowns as possible. The more showdowns you win, the more experience you gain. The star meter in the upper right-hand corner fills as you gain points.
- 4). Purchase Facebook credits to buy items faster.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us