- 1). Locate a company or website offering Scottish titles for sale. These include Scottish Highland Titles, Scottish Land Sales and Laird of Blackwood. Pick one with a deal that appeals to you and your budget.
- 2). Purchase their portfolio or gift box. This includes the purchase of a small plot of land in Scotland. As little as one square foot of land in Scotland is enough for you to claim the title of Scottish Laird. The company should send you a package including everything you need to claim your title, as well as the deed to the property.
- 3). Indicate when purchasing that you want to receive the title of Laird rather than Lord, if necessary. If the package is a gift, include the recipient's full name and address.
- 4). Fill out a Master Title Deed to add the title of Scottish Laird to your ID, bank account, utility bills and so on. The Master Title Deed should be included in most gift packages.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Law & Legal & Attorney" Categories
Stay With Us