- 1). Log on to your PC server with an administrator account.
- 2). Open the Start menu, expand the "Administrative Tools" submenu and select "Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager."
- 3). Double-click on the name of your server in the list on the left side of the window.
- 4). Highlight the "Web Services Extension" folder.
- 5). Right-click on "Internet Printing" in the list of available services and choose "Allow" from the contextual menu. This action will enable Internet printing on your server.
- 6). Open the Start menu again, go into the "All Programs" list and launch the "Internet Explorer" application.
- 7). Enter the IP address or hostname of an Internet printer in the address bar and hit "Enter" to begin communicating with the device.
- 8). Click on the "Connect" button in the "Printer Actions" section to establish a connection with the Internet printer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us