- 1). Combine the spices--garlic powder, lemon pepper, paprika, chili powder, onion powder and garlic pepper--together and pour into the empty shaker. This is the spice rub.
- 2). Place the arm roast in a slow cooker or Crockpot.
- 3). Add 1/2 cup of water.
- 4). Shake the rub over the entire arm roast. Do not be afraid to use a lot. You may have some left over. Keep it for another time.
- 5). Place the cover on the slow cooker. Turn the cooker on low and cook for eight hours.
- 6). Remove the roast from the cooker and place on a plate. The roast will fall apart so there is no need to slice with a knife.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time