- 1). Hold down the "Windows" and "D" keys to go to the desktop. Right-click the desktop and click "Properties" from the context menu to open Display Properties.
- 2). Click the "Settings" tab. Drag the slider below "Screen Resolution" to the right or left to change the resolution on the Toshiba Satellite M115 LCD screen to 1,280 by 800 pixels.
- 3). Click "Highest (32 Bit)" from the "Color Quality" drop-down menu. Click "OK" to change the settings.
- 4). Click "Yes" to confirm the change on the 14.1-inch LCD screen.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Dismantle an HP NX6110
- How to Restore iPhone Files
- Internet Marketing Orlando: How to Get Started
- Anti Virus Discount: For Getting Something You Cant Live With Out
- Nokia Cellular Phone
- How to Convert X to a DVD Serial Code
- Cheap iPhone Downloads - Where to Get Them for Your iPhones
- Important tips for purchasing the ATM machine
- How to Put a Legend on a MATLAB Plot
- High-end drill bits and a screwdriver set turn any job into an easy affair
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us