- 1). Thoroughly clean the entire floor with a degreaser agent. It is important to have a clean, dry floor for the adhesive to stick properly.
- 2). Pour the primer into a disposable paint tray and apply it with a paint roller. Use the product recommended by the peel-and-stick tile manufacturer or a salesperson.
- 3). Find the center point of the floor by snapping a chalk line across the floor from one end of the room to the other in two or three places. The chalk lines will cross at the center point.
- 4). Place a tile on the center area of the floor with the edge of a corner touching the center mark. Arrange two to three rows of tile to see how the pattern looks. Stand back and look at the area of the room that will be the primary viewing point. The tile should be parallel with a nearby wall. When you have established the tile arrangement, you are ready to begin the peel-and-stick process.
- 5). Pull the paper backing slowly and firmly from the center tile. Start by applying with one corner onto the clean floor and press it down. When the square is in the correct position, smooth over the tile with a wallpaper rolling tool. Mark the tiles that must be shortened to fit the space and cut them with a vinyl tile cutter or utility knife.
- 6). Permanently place tiles, working on a diagonal or step pattern, to keep the floor on square. Roll over each tile with a wallpaper roller. Roll the completed floor to ensure every tile has been pressed to the surface.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us