- 1). Start the engine and leave the car in park.
- 2). Hold the info and select buttons on the steering wheel for 3 seconds and release. The dash readout will now enter the settings menu.
- 3). Press the info button repeatedly until it reads "Remote Start: Off." Press the select button until it reads "Remote Start: On." Turn off the engine.
- 4). Press the lock button on the remote.
- 5). Hold the start button on the remote for 3 seconds (commonly a loop symbol) until the engine starts.
- 6). Press the unlock button, insert the key into the ignition and turn it to the "on" position.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time