- 1). Put the key into the ignition. Find the trip odometer button on the instrument panel and press and hold it in while at the same time turning the key in the ignition to the "I" position.
- 2). Watch for the words "Oil Change Reset" to appear on the instrument panel. Once you see these words or similar wording, release your hold on the trip odometer button.
- 3). Press the button again until you see the "Reset" light start to blink. Release the button.
- 4). Press the button one more time while the light is still flashing. This should reset and turn off the light.
- 5). Turn the vehicle off. Wait one minute then turn the engine on. Check to make sure that the oil light is still off on the instrument cluster.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time