- 1). Pour 1 tbsp. of dishwashing liquid into a spray bottle and fill the spray bottle the rest of the way with water.
- 2). Pour one-quarter cup of bleach into a second spray bottle and fill the bottle the rest of the way with water. Put nozzles on both the bottles and shake gently to incorporate the ingredients.
- 3). Spray the counters with the soapy water each time you finish handling food on the counter. Wipe down the counter with a clean terry cloth, then rinse it in clear water and wipe again to rinse. The soapy water will remove any stuck-on food particles.
- 4). Spray the counters with the bleach solution immediately after rinsing off the soap. Let the bleach sit for 2 minutes. Dampen the second terry cloth and wipe down the counters to rinse. Let them air dry. The bleach solution will kill any remaining germs and keep the counters sanitary until the next time you use them.
- 5). Avoid placing raw foods, especially meats, directly onto the counter. Use a cutting board.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us