- 1). Pour 1 tbsp. of dishwashing liquid into a spray bottle and fill the spray bottle the rest of the way with water.
- 2). Pour one-quarter cup of bleach into a second spray bottle and fill the bottle the rest of the way with water. Put nozzles on both the bottles and shake gently to incorporate the ingredients.
- 3). Spray the counters with the soapy water each time you finish handling food on the counter. Wipe down the counter with a clean terry cloth, then rinse it in clear water and wipe again to rinse. The soapy water will remove any stuck-on food particles.
- 4). Spray the counters with the bleach solution immediately after rinsing off the soap. Let the bleach sit for 2 minutes. Dampen the second terry cloth and wipe down the counters to rinse. Let them air dry. The bleach solution will kill any remaining germs and keep the counters sanitary until the next time you use them.
- 5). Avoid placing raw foods, especially meats, directly onto the counter. Use a cutting board.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- VA Appraisal Guidelines
- Massive Financial Blow to Over 50s
- Not All Credit Cards Are Made Equal
- Basics of the Stock Market For Beginning Investors
- Technology Changes Credit Card Landscape
- What Is Credit Debt Management and How Exactly Will It Benefit You?
- How to Achieve Effective Social Media Marketing
- 6 Top Tips For Forex Traders
- Why You"re Failing in your Online Business and I"m Not
- Why to Use FaceBook
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us