- 1). Use cleaners that do not contain harsh elements that could scratch or dull the tile finish. Select a pH-balanced, non-acidic cleaner, which can be found at any retail store. It is best to use a cleaner that is specifically made for porcelain tile. An all-purpose cleaner such as 409 can be used.
- 2). Sweep the floor and remove any dirt or debris. If dirt or particles are left, they could scratch the tile during the cleaning process.
- 3). Apply the cleaner evenly across the tile with a clean cloth or mop
- 4). Rinse the cleaner off the floor or tile surface thoroughly and let it dry.
- 5). Use the cleaner as needed when you notice mineral buildup on the tile again.
- 6). Clean your porcelain tile with a homemade solution, as an alternate method. Add 1/4 cup of white vinegar to two gallons of water. Full-strength vinegar that is allowed to soak in can also be effective.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us